Burqa warning

Sponsored Links
Perhaps you should look at the mantlepiece, before poking the fire, after all ;) ;)

Wotan

burqa-contest.jpg

Beaty contest, but be wary, one of them could turn ouit to be Wotan. :LOL: :eek: :D :eek:

Sponsored Links
i read this in another paper today and must admit it did make me chuckle.

burqa-contest.jpg

Beaty contest, but be wary, one of them could turn ouit to be Wotan. :LOL: :eek: :D :eek:

I suspect 5th from the left or last one on the right, maybe 2nd from the left or 3rd from the right end. Then again he could be first or third on the left or is he 4th from the left or 4th from the right? I think maybe he is 6th from the left.

Yep, definitely one of them.

burqa-contest.jpg

I suspect Th from the left or last one on the right, maybe 2nd from the left or 3rd from the right end. Then again he could be first or third on the left or is he 4th from the left or 4th from the right? I think maybe he is 6th from the left.

Yep, definitely one of them.

I bet women fall over themselves to be with one so decisive. ;)

I have no trouble in being decisive, usually, I think, err, wait a minute. Yes, I am decisive err most of the time, erm, usually anyway.
Don't you think so? :confused:

As for the women falling over, I only ever see them from the back so don't know what it is that they all trip up over.

:LOL: :LOL:

there you go, go for the bearded clam before looking at the face and see what you get

So, are you all suggesting that anyone wearing burkha is in fact, Mrs John Merrick?

Sponsored Links
Back