I think the eyes have it

Sponsored Links
Neighbouring Belgium on Thursday became Europe's first country to vote for a ban.

Belgian lawmakers voted overwhelmingly to make covering the face in public a jailable offence, prompting dismay among Muslims and warnings of a dangerous precedent.

Bloomin heck, the Belgians have actually decided on something :LOL:
As much as I dislike the French, they have hit the nail on the head - we should adopt the same in OUR country. As far as I'm aware, Muslim women do not have to wear letterboxes because of their religion, so therefore, they should not be tolerated in OUR democratic society.

Sponsored Links
'Our' country used to be full of proud Englishmen, irrespective of race, creed or colour. Now, it's a lottery of every nationality under the sun.

Just ask the indeginous populalation how they feel about the foreign influx.
I have worked in many diverse nationality homes and could tell you many stories, so don't try to preach to me.

Ok, calm down then... i'm on your side !!

My point was that we have less and less to be proud of.... i understand that races and boundaries will merge over time, but normally over the course of a few generations.

We're almost experiencing an invasion in one generation, for which we lost many millions of lives preventing in the 40's!

What really gets me is . The amount of Muslim women in this country, driving cars on the road whilst wearing the burkha.
Call me cynical or bigoted, but how the hell can they see properly whilst wearing this?? I can't even see how they could pass a driving test wearing it.
One other thing,, Muslim men are still free to ogle girls and women dressed in British traditional Friday night national costume of mini skirt, low cut blouse and not a lot else. :D :D :D

PS and I often see them doing this.

Thats what the women want don't they? to be ogled at. :rolleyes:

I do'nt see you looking the other way,pervert :LOL:

check this out aj, These muppets are so stupid they don't know the difference between friend or foe, they attacked a sikh who was paying resocts to the war dead, and they have affiliations with the NAZI's :eek: now I can't understand that bit, cos I thought they were the enemy. :LOL:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da7iRZJKvK4
If we have to choose between these d!cks and women who cover their faces I know where my vote is ;)

There are some English people that couldn't find this country on a map let alone know that a very large number of Shiks fought and died for it.

Anyway, covering their heads, couldn't we settle on plastic bags and tape ;)

Because i kick up a fuss about immigrants, people assume im a bigot.

The Sikhs are great people, and welcome here - they earned it. They fought for this country and deserve to live here. Indians are also pretty much welcome - they work hard and integrate, and respect our country.

So do the Chinese. All are welcome. What I object to is immigrants that come here illegally, stay here illegally, dont integrate, dont observe our laws and have no respect for our customs, traditions and values, and undercut the wages of the indigenous people. I welcome any immigrant, as long as he/she wants to become one of us, as opposed to just setting up a rival society on the same island.

The name is sikhs not shiks aj, and all this accepting this and that, who made this rule of you live here you change to our way of life?

There are Idian muslims and also Chinese muslims or are they exempt from your acceptance/tolerance?

By the way when the 'Empire' ( which was an Illegal occupation of a countries with the use of force if opposed ) was in a lot of these countries the imperialists did'nt/wer'nt forced to change so why should it be different now?

lastly I agree about the Illegal argument, just don't pick on innocent religious people as scapegoats because of your lack of 'experiance ' with people of said belief.
There is currently loads of council tenants 'white' that live in predominantly muslim areas and they say it's much better than where they lived before which was a white estate. Some actually admitted they were Racist before they got to know the TRUTH.
So forget about picking on women who 'CHOOSE' to wear the hijab/burka,
Rather focus on the extreme nudity in our very homes that is ruining society by it's hedonistic ways and having a detrimental effect on the kids who are the future.

Lets find common ground to live in peace if we can. :rolleyes:

Ok, calm down then... i'm on your side !!

My point was that we have less and less to be proud of.... i understand that races and boundaries will merge over time, but normally over the course of a few generations.

We're almost experiencing an invasion in one generation, for which we lost many millions of lives preventing in the 40's!

THE NAZI'S ARE HERE??!!! RUUUUN!

Sometimes when I walk down the street I wonder if I'm really in a game of shinobi

http://www.captainwilliams.co.uk/sega/ms/shinobi/images/shinobi.png

and about to be attacked by ninja's ffs! Belgium are right and personally I think the whole of the E.U should follow suit. If they don't like it let them leave the u.k/europe and lose their free house, healthcare, education, mobility car, benefits etc etc etc. . . . .

Sharia law in the U.K over my dead body! :evil:

Sikhs on the other hand have and continue to contribute and integrate into society and are a good example of how to go about things; the muslims should learn from them IMO or leave the country.

There is currently loads of council tenants 'white' that live in predominantly muslim areas and they say it's much better than where they lived before which was a white estate. Some actually admitted they were Racist before they got to know the TRUTH.:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .........define 'loads' ..........from your wealth of knowledge in terms of percentages.........

So forget about picking on women who 'CHOOSE' to wear the hijab/burka,.:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Rather focus on the extreme nudity in our very homes

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Clearly mental........ :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back