Copenhagen shooting during debate on Islam:

Sponsored Links
Links to how many a "small number" is please. ;) ;)

You might want to ask the security services rather than an internet forum!

But you're the one that said 'small number'. Did you imagine this, or pluck it from the sky? Can you quantify 'small'. Surely you're not making up guesstimates. If you're all for letting in millions of ROP, that acts as a Trojan horse for funmentalist nutters, shouldn't you at least have a good fix on the numbers of these radicals - otherwise you don't know what you're talking about.

And I shouldn't bother asking the security services. They're far too busy keeping the ROP from trying to kill us all. Thanks to the libertards, they have a real struggle on their hands.

So a solution would include stopping any more from coming in, deport those already here and exterminate those who refuse to go. Sounds reasonable enough.

So a solution would include stopping any more from coming in, deport those already here and exterminate those who refuse to go. Sounds reasonable enough.

I didn't say that, but for starters..................................not a bad idea. ;)

Definitely, there should be an immediate end to all non-EU immigration and withdrawl from EU eventually to stop back door entry. Then I think there needs to be some serious renegotiation of the basis on which some non-EU residents live here. Definitely as a privilege, not a right - and certainly not benefit funded (22% of ROP have never done a days work - who supports these?).

Or we do nothing, let all our hard won freedoms slip away and accept regular bloodshed and mayhem on our streets as a normal part of our lives. Know what I'd choose.

• Thanks
Reactions: hi1
Sponsored Links
Before my time (on the forum; not in the world) but did these arguments used to be put forward about the Irish?

The U.S. interned Japanese immigrants at the outbreak of WW2 or after Pearl Harbour.
I do not know how many atrocities it prevented but it is now thought to have been a bad thing to do.

Before my time (on the forum; not in the world) but did these arguments used to be put forward about the Irish?

It's sad that as things have subsided over NI, we have imported something much more frightening, organised with the potential for greater devestation that we saw coming (except the apologists who still close their eyes and stick their fingers in their ears).

You can't get the ROP around a table and thrash out a solution. The ROP is a worldwide terror franchise, and as you try to neutralise some, more enter UK/EU to take their place. Their birth rate guarantees plenty more foot soldiers.

The Irish are just like us. You can actually find a way forward and they aren't in a hurry to die for the cause. Scariest thing about the ROP is they want to die for their fcked up beliefs. How do you deal with or fight someone like that?

What islam will bring in horrors to the uk will make the irish troubles seem like a picnic.

You didn't answer my question.

Well in 8 years, I can't recall much mention.

Personally, the IRA or even the threat of ICBMs during the cold war didn't really affect me or have me fearing for our future. This new threat is partly terrorist, but also also other lesser problems that will eat away at society. The ROP are subverting schools, demanding special treatment and laws, changing the food we eat, necessitating a police/surveillance state as well as hoodwinking gullible, biased authorities into ignoring child abuse.

Almost as scary is the fact that large parts of the population are either unaware of what's really going on, or even condone it. The leftist apologists in society and in power are the ones who really should be ashamed and held to account- but never are.

I see one person was shot and killed yesterday and a Jewish person was shot and killed today.

Shouldn't we be told (to keep the status quo) of what religion was the first person? Or doesn't that matter??

Sponsored Links
Back