Copenhagen shooting during debate on Islam:

I'm pretty sure that if you read my previous posts in this and other threads, I don't condone murder or violence by Muslims or anybody else

I'm sure you don't, but as soon as someone posts anything on here about the ROP, you leap in with both feet, defending all Muslims.

And where exactly have I defended all Muslims? - show me my post where I've defended the indefensible.

In every post I've ever made about the problem of radical Muslims I have condemned the lunatics and will continue to do so.

The real problem is not the actual murderous individuals, rather the evil individuals who convince the radicalised (and usually recent converts to Islam) to commit murderous acts.

Sponsored Links
Your friend nose started the insults.
As they say "when the arguments lost...."

As for accuracy, did you find out what percentage of the ROP have been radicalised. Just saying the number is 'small' doesn't help me to become well informed. :rolleyes:

Well using Norcon's figures, the percentage of radicalised Muslims in the UK as a proportion of the Muslim population would be 0.07%

Sponsored Links
So a solution would include stopping any more from coming in, deport those already here and exterminate those who refuse to go. Sounds reasonable enough.

I think you're on the right track.

Stop any more from coming in, unless they offer something that would benefit the country.

Deport those already here, IF they incite violence or disruption to the smooth running of the country, or have been found responsible for terrorist activities. And, yes, if they refuse to go they may be exterminated! :mrgreen:

1) Sorry - yes he did (apologies to your friend handyjack)

2) Noseall and I are not friends, in fact we've never met. By the tone of posts from myself and Noseall, we simply don't like the tone of your repeated thread themes and divisive comments.

JBR";p="3320263 said:
Deport those already here, IF they incite violence or disruption to the smooth running of the country, or have been found responsible for terrorist activities. And, yes, if they refuse to go they may be exterminated! :mrgreen:

I think a certain Mr Hitler used this an approach back in the thirties & forties

I see one person was shot and killed yesterday and a Jewish person was shot and killed today.

Shouldn't we be told (to keep the status quo) of what religion was the first person? Or doesn't that matter??

Two possible reasons why we are not told:

1. they don't want to be accused of racism/islamophobia;

2. we all know anyway!

1) Sorry - yes he did (apologies to your friend handyjack)

2) Noseall and I are not friends, in fact we've never met. By the tone of posts from myself and Noseall, we simply don't like the tone of your repeated thread themes and divisive comments.

diddums

Extract from BBC news website:

"Danish police say the gunman believed to have attacked a free-speech debate and a Copenhagen synagogue was 22, born in Denmark and known to them because of past violence.
He was known to them in connection with criminal gangs and had convictions for violent offences and dealing in weapons.
Police believe the gunman was acting alone."

For some reason, another lone young male with a criminal past finds an excuse to commit murder in the name of religion (we assume!)

Genuine question - Anybody explain the pattern and understand why young males with criminal pasts seem to be the perpetrators of these murders?

As for accuracy, did you find out what percentage of the ROP have been radicalised. Just saying the number is 'small' doesn't help me to become well informed. :rolleyes:

Well using Norcon's figures, the percentage of radicalised Muslims in the UK as a proportion of the Muslim population would be 0.07%

In 2006, a poll for the Sunday Telegraph found that 40% of British Muslims wanted shariah law in the United Kingdom, and that 20% backed the 7/7 bombers.

Google wrote...

"Tens of millions of Muslims all over the world sympathize with the goals or tactics of muslim terrorist groups.
That support is stronger outside the West, but it is present even in the West.
Islamist extremism is not a passing or fading phenomenon – it is shockingly consistent over time. And the West’s attempts to brush off the ideology of fanaticism has been an overwhelming failure."

Spot on.

In 2006, a poll for the Sunday Telegraph found that 40% of British Muslims wanted shariah law in the United Kingdom, and that 20% backed the 7/7 bombers.

Significant numbers, and that was in 2006. I wouldn't be surprised if those figures are not even higher today.

Sponsored Links
Back