Copenhagen shooting during debate on Islam:

Sponsored Links
I wonder what sort of upbringing the attacker had that could have led him to be so stupid, gullible and insane?

EDIT - the attacker has been shot dead.

I think we all know the answer to both questions.

And still it goes on.

Sponsored Links
I'm not sure there's much of a debate.

Most people see Islam as a religion which tragically attracts a small number of zealots who murder in the name of religion whilst ordinary Muslims get on with their lives much as the majority of Christians, Jews, Sikhs, Hindus etc. do.

Most people see Islam as a religion which tragically attracts a small number of zealots who murder in the name of religion whilst ordinary Muslims get on with their lives much as the majority of Christians, Jews, Sikhs, Hindus etc. do.

Links to how many a "small number" is please. ;) ;)

I wonder what these freaks are afraid will happen if they adopt a que sera sera, live and let live attitude towards life :confused:

They must be very unhappy with their lives.

THE MUSLIMS ARE NOT HAPPY!

They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ..
They're not happy in Afghanistan ..
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ..

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They're happy in Australia ..
They're happy in Canada..
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..

They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland ..
They're happy in Denmark ..

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
And then they want to change those countries to be like the country they came from where they were unhappy!

Links to how many a "small number" is please. ;) ;)

You might want to ask the security services rather than an internet forum!

168,000 Muslims in Denmark / 1 murderous zealot (strictly speaking 1 dead murderous zealot)

That's just human nature.

What is? Decapitating people in the street, or gunning people down?
No, but the concept of moving somewhere new and trying to adapt it to include aspects of your past is. I'm not proffering this as a defence nor my support of it, but as a natural way of the world.

My definition of "unhappy" is the crappy weather, and the endless roadworks.......
As these people can't really be happy with the way things are, they are presumably unhappy.

I wonder what these freaks are afraid will happen if they adopt a que sera sera, live and let live attitude towards life :confused:

They must be very unhappy with their lives.

I believe that one of the requirements of their faith is to tolerate 'unbelievers' as long as they 'embrace' islam. I'm sure I heard that this is written somewhere in their holy book.
That might explain their stated aim to take over the world.

Also, again as I understand it, being happy is not a requirement of their faith. I have met many muslims over the years, yet I cannot recall seeing any of them have a real belly-laugh.

I wonder what sort of upbringing the attacker had that could have led him to be so stupid, gullible and insane?

Sounds like perfect qualifications for membership of the ROP. Of course, they would also qualify him for the role of apologist.

I'm not sure there's much of a debate.

A) If you don't let in the muzzies, you also don't let in the allegedly small numbers that want to destroy the West. Simple as that. But you, and others like you, are in agreement with letting in millions of ROP, so you are indirectly responsible for admitting the enemy within that affects everyone's lives negatively.

B) What major problems does admitting Jwes, Sikhs, Hindus, etc into The UK and Europe actually cause? I'm thinking of the magnitude of problems evident from the ROP immigrants. Putting these other religions in the same bracket seems quite dishonest.

Sponsored Links
Back