Copenhagen shooting during debate on Islam:

Almost as scary is the fact that large parts of the population are either unaware of what's really going on, or even condone it.

But thankfully for society, we've got you to keep us up to speed with all of the accurate, well informed, impartial information we could ever need !

And we've got Norcs and LMB for security advice

Like the Israeli's. Shoot first and ask questions later.
(how do you think that policy is working out for Israel?)

And you really think that demonising all Muslims is the best way forward and is most likely to produce a positive result?? (rhetorical question)

Sponsored Links
And you really think that demonising all Muslims is the best way forward and is most likely to produce a positive result?? (rhetorical question)

By the same token, defending the indefensible isn't going to produce a positive result either. I'm still waiting for the majority of Muslims to condemn the violence their religion is meteing out to people of differing religions.
The sooner these people realise they've been brainwashed from birth, the better (and safer ) a world we'll live in.

Almost as scary is the fact that large parts of the population are either unaware of what's really going on, or even condone it.

But thankfully for society, we've got you to keep us up to speed with all of the accurate, well informed, impartial information we could ever need !

So, I'll put you down as condoning then?

As for accuracy, did you find out what percentage of the ROP have been radicalised. Just saying the number is 'small' doesn't help me to become well informed. :rolleyes:

World wide its at least 180 million. Some sources closer to 450 million.

Sponsored Links
Google wrote...

"Labour MP Khalid Mahmood says 2,000 jihadists have travelled to Syria and Iraq from the UK - a fourfold increase on official estimates"

What does that tell you?

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Google wrote...

"Labour MP Khalid Mahmood says 2,000 jihadists have travelled to Syria and Iraq from the UK - a fourfold increase on official estimates"

What does that tell you?
It tells me that cutbacks in nhs mental health services is taking its toll.

I'm pretty sure that if you read my previous posts in this and other threads, I don't condone murder or violence by Muslims or anybody else

I'm sure you don't, but as soon as someone posts anything on here about the ROP, you leap in with both feet, defending all Muslims.

Sponsored Links
Back