I think the eyes have it

Sponsored Links
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E3qzoXQfaA&NR=1
This is for dexturd the Atheist :LOL:
And whoever wants to watch, interesting stuff, and shes very pretty.

Aaaahh we get all the good looking ones, Now don't get too jealous you losers :D

You left out HAIRY SCARY ;)

newgas you link to alot of propaganda on youtube but ignore any serious questions. How many world superpowers are Islamic? None.

Of course I always realised newgas was a wind up merchant.......but very surprised to see ajstoneservices is actually a friend of his.....
I don't know who's who anymore..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD........ :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Of course I always realised newgas was a wind up merchant.......but very surprised to see ajstoneservices is actually a friend of his.....
I don't know who's who anymore..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD........ :LOL: :LOL:
Keep your friends clsoe and your ...... well you know ;)

Newgas,
Been watching a few of those vids made by converts. Pleased to see they have found a haven since the closure of so many mental asylums ;)

Ah, Salvation I understand, still paying them back for the shoes they bought me when I was a young boy.

Ah, Salvation I understand, still paying them back for the shoes they bought me when I was a young boy.
I hope you are not recalling some crazy gift from a priest who promised you it. :eek:

That has totally grossed me out.

I'm one of 6.5 billion now, and very happy about it. :LOL: ;)

I love everyone now, except the enemies of my Lord :cool: :LOL:

I think newgas has been brainwashed and is high on opium. Islam is a joke.

When I was at Uni in the early 80's there were plenty of asian girls there. They all played at being liberated western girls (except they all kept there legs closed, they were all little teases) and when the time came they all went off back to pakistan or india to be good litle moslem wives.Their expensive uni education being a waste of time.

They didnt do it voluntarily, in that immense pressure had been used to drum into them about the honour of the family and how shameful it would be to everyone if they didnt marry a moslem and be a good moslem wife.

Most of them enjoyed being liberated western girls for three years, but none of them dared defy their families and bring shame on them by carrying on and choosing there own path. Some did, mainly the ones from moslem families already here, but the one from overseas all went home to be oppressed. When you talked to them about it, they put up this front and defended it all, but in the end they knew its was a sham.

I liked the Lebanese girls best , they were all seriously weird, but at least they shagged like rabbits..........

don't alot of muslims marry their cousins and other close relatives in arranged marriages? hence the birth defects due to inbreeding.

God is a good without which there is naught good; God is a being without which there is naught that is; God is a life without which there is naught that lives; so great that he fills all and is everywhere. He alone has no equal. He has had no beginning, nor will he ever have an end, but to everything has he given a beginning, and to everything shall he give an end. He has no father nor mother; he has no sons. nor brethren. nor companions. And because God has no body, therefore he eats not, sleeps not, dies not, walks not, moves not, but abides eternally without human similitude, for that he is incorporeal, uncompounded, immaterial, of the most simple substance, and with his knowledge he encompasses all. He is so good that he loves goodness only; he is so just that when he punishes or pardons it cannot be opposed or contradicted.

The truth is plain in the never changing book-- The Holy Qur'aan-The verbatim word, protected by himself, never changed through nearly 1.5 millennia a miracle for linguists and writers to best comprehend.
READ IT and know what is the TRUTH.

http://www.quranexplorer.com/
I read it and it changed my life, there is no compulsion for you to change you will want to , just have a read and join the UMMAH ( Grand community) of 1.6 billion around the world.
Peace. (Salaam).

God is a good without which there is naught good; God is a being without which there is naught that is; God is a life without which there is naught that lives; so great that he fills all and is everywhere. He alone has no equal. He has had no beginning, nor will he ever have an end, but to everything has he given a beginning, and to everything shall he give an end. He has no father nor mother; he has no sons. nor brethren. nor companions. And because God has no body, therefore he eats not, sleeps not, dies not, walks not, moves not, but abides eternally without human similitude, for that he is incorporeal, uncompounded, immaterial, of the most simple substance, and with his knowledge he encompasses all. He is so good that he loves goodness only; he is so just that when he punishes or pardons it cannot be opposed or contradicted.

The truth is plain in the never changing book-- The Holy Qur'aan-The verbatim word, protected by himself, never changed through nearly 1.5 millennia a miracle for linguists and writers to best comprehend.
READ IT and know what is the TRUTH.

http://www.quranexplorer.com/
I read it and it changed my life, there is no compulsion for you to change you will want to , just have a read and join the UMMAH ( Grand community) of 1.6 billion around the world.
Peace. (Salaam).

what a load of CRAP!

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back