burying microbore pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am burying microbore pipe in the wall under plaster and chased out some brick work, what do people recommending doing next, ?just pin the pipe working to brick work and plaster over, or use some trunking?if i use pins i will remve the nail and use a screw/rawlplug so it doesnt move

Sponsored Links
Trunking or conduit is good, or at least use plastic coated copper ;)

is the reason i need to though?, as the pipe is already connected up

yes as the plaster will eat the copper in next to no time

:)

wrap in denzo at a pinch

Sponsored Links
gas4you said:
Or keep cracking the plaster through pipe expansion :rolleyes:

ooh yes I forgot that one

nice pick up there gas

another bacardi I think ;)

we really should all meet up for a right royal booze up, a DIY not jolly boys night out

:)

Couldn't agree more. Next course I do down south I'll post and we can have a DIYNOT booze up :LOL:

gas4you said:
Couldn't agree more. Next course I do down south I'll post and we can have a DIYNOT booze up :LOL:

NAAAAAAAAAAAHHH dont do that we only have cockerney villians and shandy daaahn here and no mistake

lets come ooop north, race some whippets eat some parkin and drink your rather nice warm ale

;)

I will even give me flat cap the once over ;)

Nooorwich aint north, although I remember one trip to Devon when the petrol station chappy reckoned i came from the cold north :eek:

well ill have to dig it out dipper, have been using a hammer driller and chisel/hammer, will try an angle grinder go get it deeper, trouble its right in corner and is a bit of a bugger, try again me thinks:(, how deep should i have to go

Paulboy said:
well ill have to dig it out dipper, have been using a hammer driller and chisel/hammer, will try an angle grinder go get it deeper, trouble its right in corner and is a bit of a b*****r, try again me thinks:(, how deep should i have to go

as deep as you need

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back