Bush & Blair admit having made the war mistakes.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So why isn't Bush And Blair be tried as a war criminals for their mistakes :?: Saddam in court now so why aren't Bush & Blair :?:

They have made a real mess of this war and now they don't know what to do, they make me sick.

Sponsored Links
Why should they be? Why shouldn't they admit things don't always go to plan. It is a war ya know!

joe

joe-90 said:
Why should they be? Why shouldn't they admit things don't always go to plan. It is a war ya know!
So remind me, a war for what :?:

So the war was justify :?:

A war that I have never supported, but a war all the same. We are where we are - but no war crimes were committed.

joe

Sponsored Links
masona said:
So why isn't Bush And Blair be tried as a war criminals for their mistakes :?: Saddam in court now so why aren't Bush & Blair :?:

They have made a real mess of this war and now they don't know what to do, they make me sick.
Don't watch the news and don't read newspapers. Soon your nausea will be cured. Come and see me in two weeks if not felling better.

williams89 said:
masona said:

Don't watch the news and don't read newspapers. Soon your nausea will be cured. Come and see me in two weeks if not felling better.

Masona.....you a lumberjack?

noodlz said:
williams89 said:
masona said:

Who told you I'm a lumberjack. I'm not. I chop down trees for a living. I was in the cast of Monty Python. You may remember me I was the one on the left. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

williams89 said:
noodlz said:
williams89 said:
masona said:

Who told you I'm a lumberjack. I'm not. I chop down trees for a living. I was in the cast of Monty Python. You may remember me I was the one on the left. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You must of been a tree then!
In that sketch everyone was standing to the right

off we go again another rant about politics i think i will come back when the war is over

splinter said:
williams89 said:
noodlz said:
williams89 said:
masona said:

Ah!. I have Been Found out. At least I was The tree of knowledge.

williams89 said:
splinter said:
williams89 said:
noodlz said:
williams89 said:
masona said:

Who told you I'm a lumberjack. I'm not. I chop down trees for a living. I was in the cast of Monty Python. You may remember me I was the one on the left. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:[/quo

Ah yes the one that was cut down :LOL:

splinter said:
williams89 said:
splinter said:
williams89 said:
noodlz said:
williams89 said:
masona said:

Who told you I'm a lumberjack. I'm not. I chop down trees for a living. I was in the cast of Monty Python. You may remember me I was the one on the left. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:[/quo

I'm not playing anymore and I want my ball back.

williams89 said:
splinter said:
williams89 said:
splinter said:
williams89 said:
noodlz said:
williams89 said:
masona said:

I'm not playing anymore and I want my ball back.

Didn't some dodgy tasched geezer say that then invaded Czechoslovakia, then Poland trying to find it? Anyway, be warned, all hell broke out...and all the time it was in the French Town Hall :eek:

noodlz said:
williams89 said:
masona said:

Nah, he's alright -- most of the time ! ;)

OIIIIIII ...DONT DISS .......
MASONA ...here ...
Wonderful great (jim bowen;) ) smashing fantastic .....Top Bloke here ..

williams89

you aint got the right ....:(

Sponsored Links
Back