Bush freesat Recorder Remote

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have had this recorder for some years now and it still works well.
The only problem being that some remote buttons need quite large
pressure to activate. Is it possible to fix this or is it possible to buy a
new remote replacement.

Sponsored Links
If you can open it up and get to the bare PCB, you could try wiping the gold contacts and the conductive buttons with isopropyl alcohol, or even vodka. Of that doesn't help, the buttons my no longer be conductive. That can be fixed with a repair kit from ebay.

bush is argos along with hitachi and another make that slips my mind
if you have any old machines from argos its worth trying those remote controls as they only seem to have used 2 or 3 different frequencies and ikeep getting problems when i buy a new machine from argos because i have 2 in the worksop and 2 in the house i have to keep shuffling the machines to avoid conflict

i have at least 3 off each controler and they dont all look the same
its also worth doing a disk clean and first time install along with a rub off the glass on the machine
also check the signal light on the remote control by pointing it at your phone camera and looking on the veiwfinder for the flickering light when you press a button

you could also try standing in front off the machine to cast a shaddow over the machine iff it gets a lot off light on it from any source and see if its more responsive

Sponsored Links
aahh ok my mistake sorry my advice was for freeveiw so dont know if its applicable to freesat ???

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back