Buy British

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear.
I did say that I invariably respond to insults and abuse.
So of course you will find many of these responses. But these examples are worthless in isolation, unless you post the preceding comments.
You mean like DP's post that you quoted was in relation to many of Lal's anti U.K., **** you, you're all idiots, I’m leaving posts?

Sponsored Links
You mean like DP's post that you quoted was in relation to many of Lal's anti U.K., **** you, you're all idiots, I’m leaving posts?
Anti-UK is not a personal attack. Even if it's warranted it's still a political opinion.
If it's just a label, meant to denigrates another's opinion, improperly attached, then the anti-UK label is a personal attack.
It's difficult to see how criticism of politicians or their policies, can be construed as ant-UK.

By your parting shot, I can only assume that you have failed to find any comment that I may have given that could be considered as an insult or abusive that was not given in response to insult or abuse received.

Sponsored Links
Anti-UK is not a personal attack. Even if it's warranted it's still a political opinion.
If it's just a label, meant to denigrates another's opinion, improperly attached, then the anti-UK label is a personal attack.
It's difficult to see how criticism of politicians or their policies, can be construed as ant-UK.

By your parting shot, I can only assume that you have failed to find any comment that I may have given that could be considered as an insult or abusive that was not given in response to insult or abuse received.

Nonsense u take every opurtunity to rubbish the UK in all yer various user names

fact is you are xenophobic :LOL:

typical french behaviour tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back