C&G 2360 part 2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Early on in the week we had a lesson on Transposing formula, I personally found this hard and many others did also. Does anyone have a simple guide on how to work it out?
It's the only thing i've got stuck on and i would like to clear it.

All replies welcome.
Dont flame me.

Any news from FWL Engineer?

Thanks
Carlos

Sponsored Links
Always remember what you do to one side of the formula you must do to the other.

F=BIL you need to find B so divide both sides by IL giving you
F/IL=BIL/IL the IL on the right will cancel out leaving you with

F/IL=B (if it's easier now turn the equation around to read B=F/IL )

The above formula F=BIL is to find the force of a motor, after it has been transposed you are finding out the flux density of the motor

F=force
B=flux density
I=current
L=length of conductor(windings)

Hope this has not confused you but I found it helped while doing electronics onc, now on part 2 C&G 2360

fwl seems to be posting over on www.askthetrades.co.uk (formally novoserve) again though i think only in the trade section right now and not anywhere near as much as he used to

Sponsored Links
plugwash said:
fwl seems to be posting over on www.*.co.uk (formally novoserve) again though i think only in the trade section right now and not anywhere near as much as he used to

lol, dispite it being a trade site diynot decides to censor it........
getting a bit like the screwfix mods who delete links to other sites who offer different things... :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back