C & G 2382 (17th edition wiring regs) teach yourself?

Sponsored Links
Yes John, well I think I did, Lynda sent me some sample questions. I am going to give them the once over later today and see how bad I am. I have been giving this a lot of thought since our conversation and am def going to enrol on the regs couse, probably the April one if still space.

cheers Paul

Lynda sent me some sample questions. I am going to give them the once over later today and see how bad I am.cheers Paul

Well how did you do with the sample questions?

Just Google B6 7BU for more sample questions :)

Well, bearing in mind I have no reference books or anything yet, and am just a lowly PABX installer, I have given it my best shot. Do I need to send the answers in or can I access them myself?

Paul

Sponsored Links
There is no such thing as a 5-day wonder
Maybe not.

But there are loads of 5-day-wonder-how-to-do-thats, 5-day-wonder-what-that-means, 5-day-wonder-why-it-doesn't-works and 5-day-wonder-if-this-DIY-site-can-tell-me-how-to-do-my-jobs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back