C&G 2391

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all

Im looking into the C&G 2391 and wondered what type of cost the colleges are charging in peoples areas ?

Im in Darlington and our college is £600 for a 10 week course 5.45-9 pm however I can travel 20 miles to Redcar and do the same course albeit 17 iweeks 6-8 pm for £260 :confused: why the big difference ?

Sponsored Links
My local college - Guldford charges £510 + £68 for exam fee + £25 as "other fees". The course is for a maximum of 12 people as there's quite a bit of hands on practical.

Not sure why it should vary so much unless the Redcar course only deals with practical testing then you have to do theory or vice versa?

At the college where I teach (Langley) it's £505, plus £24 for materials = Total £529

It runs for ten weeks, 1 day a week.

tbh, the cheaper course you quoted looks kinda strange cost wise, but the 2391 is so in depth I wouldn't suggest you did it on a 2 hour per lesson basis

Some colleges get grants from the Government for adult education, hence the price variation. My 17th was subsidised very heavily thankfully.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back