C&K Secuittech ST800L PartSet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I am hoping someone can help I am trying to figure out how to add a sensor to a night time set. I have got the engineer manual I have added the link to the bottom of the thread. Though doesn't make sense as the first mention of the "Momentary Keyswitch" is on this page and there is no diagram on how to find it. I am also assuming its a 800l as it has 8 zones that can be configured.

Which is on page 10

I can not see anything I could do on this alarm to press for this amount of time and get it to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

505158601A (farnell.com)

Sponsored Links
Why are you referencing the momentary switch. That is just a programming example for zone 8 in the manual.

You just need to add the sensor to one of the zones currently free (A zone between 2 to 7 as zone 1 and 8 do not give the night setting you need).

Enter programming, option 4.X where X is the zone you used. Then set that zone to option 3 which is normally an alarm zone, but isolated in night set. Then press * to store.

In the manual it states to put it as excluded of the part set you have to set it for 2 seconds. Otherwise it will placed in full set.

Thanks

Paul

Do you have a keyswitch fitted ? This is for setting with a keyswitch which is an option for this panel where you fit a keyswitch to zone 8. The normal setting procedure for night setting is your code then * 0 (that should be on the keypad instruction label).

It's been about 20 years since I used these panels, but they're pretty straightforward.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back