C&K Securitec Alarm going off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Guys, sorry I’m new to this. We have an old C023-203 alarm system. The alarm has been going off today, the alarm wasn’t set initially but was sounding. The alarm has now stopped but the light on the box is flashing outside, and the internal keypad has the mains light on, however nothing happens when buttons are pressed

Sponsored Links
Thanks, I have now discovered we had a power cut. I work nights so wasn’t aware of this happening, the key pad now just beeps when any button is pressed and the light is still flashing outside

Power down replace battery and it should be ok , been to loads that lock out when the battery is faulty

Sponsored Links
I just had similar issue. The box outside siren went off . It now stopped after 10min. Please tell me it won't go off again. All the wires to this alarm were cut off years ago .I don't use the alarm at all. Now the outside box is flashing yellow light no noise. The one inside the house is flashing a Orange light. Anyone please advise.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back