C & M Britony Combi - Programming

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, We are have recently moved into a property that has a C&m boiler, I think it's the 80 or 100.
The boiler functions fine, HW and CH. i needed to programme the days and times this the CH can on so I used the reset buttons as per the instructions. Now I can't programme any of the days, when I press the day button all of the days at the top of the display flash, it won't take any time inputs for any of the days. Has any body else seen this? Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
It was as working before I pressed the reset button, since I have pressed that you can't select a day to set the timer. No matter what you press all of the days continually flash.

Sponsored Links
The timer is built in, do you know if it's possible to fit an external timer?

Cheers

Yep tried everything in the manual, no joy.

page 30 step 12

this is after you have programmed on/off times for the whole week

step 12) By repeatedly pressing CH each of the times entered can be viewed and checked. at this stage an individual days times can be changed.

ie you have to program as a block first then edit it, it seems (a bit daft I know)

Matt

Thanks for the reply Matt, I can't even programme one day, whenever I press any of the buttons all of the numbers flash, no matter what button I press.

Thanks for the reply Matt, I can't even programme one day, whenever I press any of the buttons all of the numbers flash, no matter what button I press.

yes I know because you have to program the whole lweek first as one block.
go to page 30 follow the steps 1 to 11(ie dont try to program a single day)
then when you have done that at step 12 you can edit the single days

Matt

Thanks again for the reply, I can't set the time for the whole week either. Numbers 1-7 flash continually, when I try to press the H or M button they still flash. Thanks for your help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back