Cable size ?

Lol I simply asking advise on a size of cable as theses sights are designed for In case you had not noticed
And I gave you advice on the size of the cable. I gave you all the advice you needed to be able to work it out.

You don't seem to have grasped something very important.

If YOU DECIDE that you want to do this work then YOU will be responsible for it and YOU must do the design, and installation, and testing properly.

Im not questioning you or your knowledge so dont question mine and not looking for someone to take responsibility just simply like most people enjoying a chat and some DIY advise ......you obviously are some one that finds it hard to help people and give straight answers ...the sign of someone who does not really know it all ..
I have given you a straight answer.

You MUST acquire the knowledge to design your circuits properly - THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE.

Sponsored Links
No it doesn't. With advice given, they can do the job just fine. This is a DIY forum after all.
He got advice. As you say - it's a DIY site.

DIY stands for Do It YOURSELF, not Get Someone Else To Do It For You.

And that applies to designing the circuits as well as installing them.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back