Cable Street

French names dating back hundreds of years

The Huguenots were other foreign immigrants who settled in the area, as have so many over millennia.

There have always been people who fear and hate those different from themselves.

Sponsored Links
The Huguenots were other foreign immigrants who settled in the area, as have so many over millennia.

There have always been people who fear and hate those different from themselves.

There goes John D drawing a line and telling foreigners that they are not liked.

Well done John. Can you share what your wanting from this hatred preaching

As this thread evidences, there were fascists who hated Jewish immigrants.

There were also people who hated the Huguenots, the Irish, the Chinese, the Moslems and no doubt any other people whose nationality, religion or culture was different from their own.

Those days have not yet gone.

Do you deny it?

As this thread evidences, there were fascists who hated Jewish immigrants.

There were also people who hated the Huguenots, the Irish, the Chinese, the Moslems and no doubt any other people whose nationality, religion or culture was different from their own.

Those days have not yet gone.

Do you deny it?

No John. Its still very firmly here with us.....

You and your cronies do imply that good people hate foreigners. No wonder immigrants feel as if they are not welcome

Sponsored Links
...do imply that good people hate foreigners....

absolute nonsense.

I have never described any of the sources I show as "good people"

Rather, the reverse.

These two cankers on the soul of humanity, for example

Rothermere1.jpg

JohnD also seems to hate the elderly to such an extent he wants to take the vote away from them ;)

Blimey who doesn't he hate ?

I see tranny is making up lies again.

I see JohnD is in denial mode again

Only time we get to see the daily wail is when u buy it and post it up . I assume u know that the owner of the daily wail does not pay tax in the UK
:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back