Immigration street

Sponsored Links
I suspect the concern (this has been reported over the past 7/8 months) was selective editing.

Bearing in mind that channel 4 just broadcast a fictional program which effectively trashed UKIP I wouldn't trust a broadcaster further than I could throw them

Take a look at crime reports for the area and the street in question has very few incidents

They were also concerned about selective editing on benefits street as well, but the crew were not chased off by violence. Should be interesting watching.

Sponsored Links
Agreed - but after benefits street was shown the complaints about selective editing started - hence the concerns about a series being filmed by the same company

It was meant to be 6 episodes but was cut short to a single episode after the local population were violent towards the film crew.

Really? Wow! I can't imagine why they'd do that!

I suppose that, being their ghetto and effectively an independent country within a country, they wouldn't want to advertise the fact.

Relax. It's only a few inner city areas, isn't it?

For now, anyway.

I suspect the concern (this has been reported over the past 7/8 months) was selective editing.

Bearing in mind that channel 4 just broadcast a fictional program which effectively trashed UKIP I wouldn't trust a broadcaster further than I could throw them

Yes, but you could guarantee that Channel 4 would do a hatchet job on UKIP. Do you really think that a channel 4 are going to distort things to show the immis in a bad light? Without the benefit of seeing the programme, it seems like they may have managed it all on their own. Possibly why they had to drastically reduce the programme length, because even C4 couldn't edit it to put a positive spin on the reality.

And you do realise that C4 are notoriously left, immigrant and minority biased, don't you?

Jeez. You'll believe anything, won't you? :LOL:

Oh I see - the great conspiracy, police show a low crime rate specifically for this street ready for channel 4 to come along and film 'immigrants' in a positive light but then the people that they are showing in a positive light attack them and they have to cut short showing the positive spin but despite being lefties and minority biased they still go ahead and screen the programme showing immigrants in a positive light even when the 'immigrants' attacked them

I think it's all clear now & I understand :LOL:

Have you been drinking?

Maybe all the aggro was committed by the 17% British British. However, if not, and the immis did kick off, and that hour long programme was severely edited to show the immis in as positive a light as possible (C4 being C4) - what the fook was in the stuff they left out. :eek:

Still, we'll have to wait and see.

Take a look at crime reports for the area and the street in question has very few incidents

I'm just imagining this street of peace and calm, where residents pass the time of day with each other whilst tending their gardens. Everyone leaves their back doors unlocked and all keep an eye out for each other's welfare, especially the elderly residents. The only drama that anyone can recall happening in the last few years is when that nice Mrs Kodogo from number 14 lost her cat for a few days.

Then a film crew turns up, and all of a sudden it's like Beirut in the 70s, with the cameramen coming under attack from various missiles from residents who have had an immediate character transformation. :LOL:

Still, we'll have to wait and see.

I live about 20 miles down the coast and have been through there. It is a ****ehole. It was famous for sex workers some years ago I believe. I expect they've moved on in disgust :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back