Cadburys Heroes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Time was, there'd be an even mix of sweets, and a large box cost £3.29.

Now, they have filled it with variants of Cadburys Dairy Milk (+caramel, +wholenut, +nothing, +dream) and theres about 2 each of the others (crunchie, fudge etc). :cry:

And it cost £3.99 (though it was a gift from my manager, so I shouldnt complain). I just cant help thinking they are raking in profit from these products by filling the boxes with cheaper variants. :evil:

Sponsored Links
yeah, its just another profit maker. Just like when you buy a multipack of say crisps - you think you are getting 10 packs of "normal packs" of crisps, but oh no, they have less in if you read the small print.

AND- even MORE infuriating is when you see them on sale in cafes, sarny shops etc..., despite "NOT FOR SALE INDIVIDUALLY" being printed on the back of the pack.

securespark
ssshhhhh...thats what crafty1289 does in his shop..lol :)

Sponsored Links
crafty1289 said:
Now, they have filled it with variants of Cadburys Dairy Milk (+caramel, +wholenut, +nothing, +dream) and theres about 2 each of the others (crunchie, fudge etc). :cry:

They've got to get rid of the contaminated chocolate from Marlbrook somehow ;)

securespark said:
AND- even MORE infuriating is when you see them on sale in cafes, sarny shops etc..., despite "NOT FOR SALE INDIVIDUALLY" being printed on the back of the pack.

what happens if they do, do the crisp police burst into the cafe, lead by gary lineker? :LOL:

I saw cans on sale in a local "chemist" once "multipack not for sale seperately". :evil: Makes my blood boil. But it was the kind of shop where you shut up and put up, complaints are taken with a pinch of "i dont give a ****". And I was a mere schoolkid at the time.

And we do sell multipack cans seperately, ONLY when a can from the multipack has burst, making the plastic wrapper a sticky mess. So theres only ever 5 on sale ;) And they are marked up as "reduced to clear"

Sponsored Links
Back