Cameron

Sponsored Links
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28053791

He said on the BBC earlier that he might even consider leaving the EU.
Good, can't wait to get away from the a holes in Brussels

Don't set your hopes too high; he talks a lot, like most other politicians.

One thing's sure, whether they get any seats next year or not, UKIP have revolutionised politics in this country. They've made it quite clear to the self-serving MPs what the people of this country want.

One way or another, I have a feeling that we'll either leave the EU eventually (but not until they've ruined this country) or the EU will collapse in on itself.

Yep, the operative word being "He"... When he fails to get elected next year, he's probably going to retire to some sun drenched island on the other side of the world,, leaving us to suffer even more from the EU. ;) ;)

Yep, the operative word being "He"... When he fails to get elected next year, he's probably going to retire to some sun drenched island on the other side of the world,, leaving us to suffer even more from the EU. ;) ;)

I would, if I had his money.

Sponsored Links
don't you believe it. UKIP are a bunch of disgruntled tories. their policies will reflect tory core values. It is easy to blame Europe for our woes and getting out [whatever the f**k that means] will rectify the problems. It is also a fact the Eurozone is where we do mucho business. If we do get to exit all the Euro treaties how will our Companies deal with being on the outside ? It is better to be in than out, you can always do something if your in

don't you believe it. UKIP are a bunch of disgruntled tories. their policies will reflect tory core values. It is easy to blame Europe for our woes and getting out [whatever the f**k that means] will rectify the problems. It is also a fact the Eurozone is where we do mucho business. If we do get to exit all the Euro treaties how will our Companies deal with being on the outside ? It is better to be in than out, you can always do something if your in

Europe sells us more then we sell them. So not being a member state will hardly persuade traders from doing trade.
Will bmw , Mercedes and liebherr want to stop exporting machines into the UK? Of course they won't.

The Brussels cartel was set up to line the pockets of slackers. Nothing more.

The world will keep spinning when were on the out side watching it implode. :LOL:
When it breaks up the slackers will take a hit. Hardly worth worrying about.

The Tories will offer us a referendum, which must also be part of any coalition agreement, or labour will win the next election.

Those are the only two options.

What is interesting is what the lib dems will do, the Tories offering a referendum will make them want to split the coalition, which will make them look irresponsible and so unelectable.

The Tories will offer us a referendum, which must also be part of any coalition agreement, or labour will win the next election.

What gets me is why oh why, doesn't Cameron give us a referendum before the end of this parliament? Surely a vote winner if he did ?

Camamoron is a committed europhile and is fearful on how the vote will go. So he just makes promises that he knows he won't keep in order to sweeten the voters.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR

Those are the only two options.

I don't think the Tories will offer a referendum, even if they get in next year. I think we have all come to expect U-turns these days. No-one trusts politicians any more.

Yes I think, due to the stupidity of the average British voter, there is a very good chance that Labour will get a majority despite the damage they patently did to the country last time. I sincerely hope they don't, though, or they'll certainly finish off their earlier work.

My biggest concern about our remaining under the jackboot is that, with everyone and his son continuing to arrive at our ports, the NHS will become even more seriously overloaded. Things are already deteriorating in that respect and, perhaps being a little selfish (being 62 now), I worry about the consequences in the not too distant future.

I seem to remember Brown telling us he was going to allow us to vote on the Lisbon Treaty,,, something he conveniently forgot to do.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR

What gets me is why oh why, doesn't Cameron give us a referendum before the end of this parliament? Surely a vote winner if he did ?

Because the lib dems DO NOT WANT a referendum on the EU (dispite it being a pledge in their manifesto), it would likely mean a break up of the coalition, or a heck of a lot of infighting.

This is very risky, as if either side is seen as responsible for such a mess, they will be seen as irrisponsible and will lose votes.

It could win them votes, but it is a gamble.

The newspapers like to spin an anti-Europe line, because it gets people wound up.

Politicians feed this by saying vague anti-European things because it gets them support from anti-Europeans. The Tory party has a lot of anti-European members and supporters.

However it is just hot air.

Sponsored Links
Back