Can anybody help me I have a problem with hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all I have a problem with my combiboiler. Once therewas a problem with the water and the water presure become very low , after that for hot water I have to turn the tap in full is there any trick to gets things back to normal ? Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Hi all I have a problem with my combiboiler. Once therewas a problem with the water and the water presure become very low , after that for hot water I have to turn the tap in full is there any trick to gets things back to normal ? Thanks in advance

can you tell us a bit more ?

what boiler is it make and model?
what is the problem now?

My boiler is chaffoteaux&maury
Earlier if turn on the hotwatertap half the way thorugh I will get the hot water but now I have to turn the tap fully to fire the boiler and if somebody uses the flush or open other tap the boiler stop firing.

My boiler is chaffoteaux&maury
Earlier if turn on the hotwatertap half the way thorugh I will get the hot water but now I have to turn the tap fully to fire the boiler and if somebody uses the flush or open other tap the boiler stop firing.

sounds like its the diverter valve maybe .

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the help you have any idea how much it will cost me to repair it ?

Thanks for the help you have any idea how much it will cost me to repair it ?

i will get slated for this but here goes.
British Gas do a fixed fee repair as do other gas companys if i was you i would use one of these bigger companys to fix it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back