Can anybody help with toilet wastes?

Many Thanks Madrab, I've already tried pulling that piece of grey pipe out but it's wedged in their solid, don't know if they may have glued it.

What are my other options? I need to extend that pipe up ideally by about 300mm, and will then be able to reach with a new flexible pan connector?

Sponsored Links
Extension piece pan connector with smaller 90 degree pan connector

Many Thanks Madrab, I've already tried pulling that piece of grey pipe out but it's wedged in their solid, don't know if they may have glued it.
It looks like a push fit, if so then it will be tight in there, it may need cut to release it, alternatively a screwdriver teased down the point between the grey piece of soil pipe and the brown connector, only issue with that is the seal may get damaged but TBH, everything is flowing down so a little damage on the seal wouldn't be the end of the world.

As suggested if you measure the height that the pan connector will need to be at to fit the new pan spigot - from the bottom of the piece of grey pipe in the socket in the floor to the centre point of the new pan spigot, then you can leave the grey piece in, use a 110mm outlet angled pan connector and a 110mm outlet extension, that can be curt to size, if needed.

Reactions: CBW
Many Thanks CBW and Madrab, really appreciate it.

Would these two items be OK as they are telescopic to save me cutting? Or do I need that 90 degree you mentioned?

And the below extension will fit inside that grey pipe piece inside the brown pipe?

And then the pan connector will insert into the extension on one side and the toilet pan on the other?

Sponsored Links
My personal preference is rigid pipework, but if you insist on using flexible, consider this

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back