Can anyone identify these tiles?..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Can anyone me identify these tiles?. Don't know where the previous owner got them from and a recent upgrade has opened up a can of worms that my wife just won't let me live down!!!.

They're like interpsered with gray, white, beige and light blocks. Each tile is 20cmx20cm

Would appreciate any pointers.

Thanks.
Riz

Sponsored Links
I've laid these tiles more than once. They're a 200mm x 200mm tile similar to (I think?!?) the Porcelanosa ones that have got cut grooves instead of white lines separating the individual mosaics.

Sadly, however, that is as far as the mists of time will allow me to look back. My gut feeling says that they were sold by someone like B&Q.

About the only constructive suggestion I can make (but it may cause a degree a conflict at chez rizsher) would be to take one of them off the wall and look on the back for a manufacturer's mark or clean all the adhesive off and post a photo of it on here.

Do you know how long ago they were laid?

Thanks for that Paul.

You're right, I managed to track the previous owner down who also seems to think the tiles were bought at B&Q. Have been to B&Q, but couldn't find ANY tiles of this mosaic type that're sold as 20x20 pcs, only the individual mosaic pieces, and none that are even close to my tiles in color.

Will consider removing the tiles as a last resort; as I have a feeling i'll cause more damage.

they were laid about 5 years ago; don't know if there is any site/catalogue that stocks tiles from that long ago.

:(

Riz

Sponsored Links
I've found tiles not stocked for 20 years in tile discount houses. That's where all the old stock goes.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back