Can anyone identify this tubular latch please?

Thanks but what neither tell you is the height of the case! I thought I'd found the ideal one, but it transpired to be 510 high, my cut recess is 400mm high so I would've had to have cut out a further cm, burrowing deep into the door! Sure, I could email each company in turn, but you might think the size of the case was of importance, too, wouldn't you, assuming not everyone is fitting a new door!

http://www.easylocks.co.uk/legge-37...sHhRB1rRvMJtZRNRlCgFk0LDs2UJBB1_6PxoCB53w_wcB

This, however, is of more use to me! All relevant measurements given.

Sponsored Links
that one can be used in, say, a bathroom and have a Legge turbutton fitted which locks it. There is a slot, and the turnbutton has a metal strip which either turns horizontal, so the it passes through the slot, or vertical, which prevents it moving. A handy trick, not often seen.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back