Can anyone identify this window / door trim profile?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Just spent best part of 30 mins trying to Google to find this trim but I'm not sure what it's called? Any one help?

20211212_115531.jpg

Sponsored Links
Hi,

As above, if it's the profile between the door frame and window frame, it looks to me (and I may be very wrong!) like a coupler bar. Something like:
170coupler.jpeg
(Although, this one is for a 170 degree corner).

Sponsored Links
There are lots of very similar profiles, some of them push into a metal post between the door and the window, some are just a piece of upvc which goes from inside to outside. The front view of the ones that push into a metal post look the same but the back varies a lot depending on the post design. I don't think you will be able to identify it without removing it and I don't think you will be able to remove it without breaking it unless you take the door and window out. What problem are you trying to solve?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back