Can DIYER adjust gas pipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bamber gaspipe said:
It was a while back, & I was wrong, why the continued fascination?
No fascination at this end, no personal comments, no failed attempts at character analysis, simply facts and observations. On the subject of draining down, I've never (on the forum) been unaware and have never misinformed.

Sponsored Links
Bamber gaspipe said:
Then stop giving opinions on things that you nothing about.
This has never happened.

Bamber gaspipe said:
Agile will wipe the floor with you (& definitely me) but you continually persist in challenging him & anyone that you think knows more than you.
Another lie.

Bamber gaspipe said:
It's about time.

MOD 2 said:
either answer the op or stop posting
I have answered the OP, and am waiting for their next post.

MOD 2 said:
and this includes the other threads you pair have messed up
I have answered those other OPs, and am waiting for their responses. If you don't like Bamber's vendetta against me then I guess the best course of action would be for you to tell Admin.

Been on here all night, having happy days, I`m about to be removed by Kev because you are being a pr**ick.

Bamber gaspipe said:
I`m about to be removed...
If any moderator action happens it's only because you can't control yourself. If you stop trolling, and posting abuse, then you'll be left alone.

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
Bamber gaspipe said:
I`m about to be removed...
If any moderator action happens it's only because you can't control yourself. If you stop trolling, and posting abuse, then you'll be left alone.

Find a post this evening when I have made a comment on anything that you have said. Find my comments,abusive , see who is Trolling ;)

You're both like children, why don't you either grow up or find somewhere else to do your silly squabbling! Some people come on here for real answers not to watch your infantile bickering!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back