Can I have a 10% Tax rate as well please?

It's one thing filly doesn't lack, it's why the 'losers' can't ever come up with counter arguments, only insults. It's all they've got.
You havent backed up your OECD post.

I therefore conclude you cant.

In the same way you havent provided a shred of evidence that the EU were to blame for austerity not the Tories.
You have never provided a jot of proof, no link, no nothing. zilch.
Time you admitted you were wrong

Sponsored Links
In the same way you havent provided a shred of evidence that the EU were to blame for austerity not the Tories.
Filly hates the fact that the Tories make it their policy and are well accustomed to driving those least well off into austerity. He'll spout anything in order to deflect.

History shows that if you over tax the wealthy they relocate.

The wealthy like to live in a place that has good public health, a trustworthy police force, a reliable legal system, safe roads, good shops, restaurants and galleries for the WAGs, good schools and universities for the urchins, and a government and gangsters that will probably not steal your money, kill or imprison you. Most of them speak English or other major European languages. For example, many of them have homes in London, or Vail, or Geneva, or Paris.

Surpisingly, the countries with these advantages have found that public services have to be paid for.

Every pound of tax that a billionaire or multinational dodges, is a pound that the honest citizens have to pay, or a pound deducted from public services.

There's a lot to be said for nations co-operating to prevent billionaires and multinationals playing countries off against each other in a Dutch Auction.

if billionaires and multinationals paid their fair share, would we need a 40% tax rate?

Sponsored Links
No wonder remainers think Merkle is the Messiah..They also think no one robs benefits,or scrounges in anyway...

dum is rambling meaningless nonsense again.

What time is it?

a government and gangsters that will probably not steal your money, kill or imprison you. Most of them speak English or other major
Rofl...rich coming from you...Master of waffle

You havent backed up your OECD post.

I therefore conclude you cant.

John D very kindly posted a link citing the OECD's involvement. If you wont, or are unable to read it or unable to understand it, there's really no more I can do for you.

Sponsored Links
Back