Can somebody help me with my Fiat Punto please

Hang on until I don my flat cap and anorak.....thats better. :rolleyes:
Open the drivers door, and follow the top of the sill forward....you'll see an open cavity full of leaves and mud grot. From time to time just hose this out - it drains to the back of the wheel arch liner. If it gets full you can get water under the carpet. Same applies on the passenger side.
Enjoy your motor! :D
Flat capper John :)

Sponsored Links
i have a fiat punto hgt on a 2000 reg i went to the shop it was fine when i came out and started the car up it was hesitant to start then when i went to pull away the car sounded like it was gunna die i have had a mecanic come and look at it he told me the map sencor had gone i had that replaced wit the throttle body and the problem is still their i then took it to a mr clutch garage and they said the catalic converter had gone i then had that replaced and the car was no dirrerent do any of you on her have a clue on here what it could be your comments/answers will be much appreached

cheers
fiat110

no i have no engin manament light on the car is as it chould be just it does'nt pick up as it should do hope this helps

cheers
fiat110

Sponsored Links
This certainly gives us a large playing field.....!
If the cat. was replaced due to its failure, was there any debris blown down the exhaust into the rear silencer?
Could there be any chance that the timing belt has slipped a tooth or two?
Other sensors, including the crank and coolant sensors could play a part in an unhappy vehicle.
John :)

yes he replaced the map sencor and the throttle body its self it all came a one unit i am unsure about the cat as i put it in the garage and the done the rest and gave me the bill

cheers
fiat110

they are generaly bullet proof cars and will run for ever with minimal servicing. watch out for top and bottom ball joints, cv gaitors and oil leaks. one good thing is that there is no cam belt! they are one of the few cars today that still have the old fashioned, tried and tested chain. :D

they are generaly bullet proof cars and will run for ever with minimal servicing. watch out for top and bottom ball joints, cv gaitors and oil leaks. one good thing is that there is no cam belt! they are one of the few cars today that still have the old fashioned, tried and tested chain. :D

Sponsored Links
Back