Can someone advise what make of laminate flooring this is ??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to replace some of the laminate flooring which was down when I moved into the house. Think it is only a couple of years old.

It is a dark walnut laminate, it has a mixture of dark / light tones it kinda has different toning of colour on each of the panels, they are 7.5" wide.

Code on back says TJ 27010621343331332 made in Germany !!!!!!

Been today to B&Q, Wickes, Homebase, Floors 2 Go, Topps Tiles.

They don't have anything like the colour.

Looked on the internet for German Flooring Manufacturers but none of them are called TJ, been through a few of the main ones websites but can't find this code or part of the code on any of these website.

HELP.......

Sponsored Links
I can't help from the code number. Can you measure the length, width and thickness in mm as close to exactly as possible. Do the boards have bevelled edges, if so, on the length only or length and ends?
You may have better luck tracking it down from the dimensions.

you dont say iff its clicklock or glue type

if it click type has it been glued !!

what type off dammage are you talking about!!

is it a small area or a large area involved

could you move the dammage to a hidden area or refloor a smaller area and use those boards

keep in mind you could loose around 20% good boards when dismantleing /reassembling boards if not glued
if they are glued forget it as repairs are far more difficult involving cutting full lengths from wall to wall and a 50/50 chance off a problem free repair

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back