Can Texecom Smartcom App on my phone be set to also report ARMS/Exits?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
For background I'm using, App version 1.0.12.7, Elite 48, Firmware 5.04.01, Smartcom 03.03.00.

My phone App reports entry disarms and alarm trips, perfectly without problem. Is there a way to also make it report exits for both Full and Part alarms, There are 3 modes, Full (everything, often used), Omit PIRS (used mostly for dogs) and Omit Vipers (hardly used).

Thanks in anticipation

Sponsored Links
not sure what you mean.

the full set arm and disarm (open and close, check the ARC to see if its programmed for open/ closes and same for each user.

part arm coms in area options needs to be turned on for part armed communication.

Hi, Sorry for not being clearer.

If the alarm is set/armed from the RKP the live status in the app shows it as part or full alarmed as it should, but it only records in the calendar when it has been disarmed,(as Pic 2) and it only ever records disarmed actions. I would like the calendar to show history of all arms and disarms

Oddly, I noticed that when I set a part alarm from the App it did show in Calendar (pic 1 and 2) but it soon disappeared and changed to disarmed after disarm have been executed. (pic 3)

re your reply above - I did set part arm coms in area options but that sent a push notification and beep to my phone for each and every PIR that it excluded (both on exit and entry) which was a bit annoying, I simply want it to record it in the calendar with a single notification and history record - is that possible?

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Pic3.jpg
    Pic3.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 25
Sponsored Links
If I understand your question correctly, no; each device is named differently i.e utility windows and Lounge Windows
1703765301450.png

No global text ….eg where you put in reset message, printer text, part set 1 , 2 , 3 names

Think you need to turn back on comms in part , then turn off the omit attribute in comms / UDL settings in reports

Attachments

• IMG_2911.jpeg
    IMG_2911.jpeg
    316.9 KB · Views: 25
If you wish you can send us yourr full profile and i can take a quick look to see if i can see anything.

You have my details i believe.

Think you need to turn back on comms in part , then turn off the omit attribute in comms / UDL settings in reports
Thank you very much for your help, I get a bit twitchy making changes through the RKP so I will take SecureIAm's offer, good to hear from you again - Have a good year.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back