Can the Covid Prophets twist these numbers please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Has any other virus killed over 5 million people in the last 2 years?
With or because of a 'virus'?

You see it's rather important that the actual cause of death is reported rather than a contributory factor...

If a person dies because of terminal cancer but has tested positive for the 'virus' (or any other virus), what do you believe the cause of death should be recorded as?

It appears for whatever reason that the method of what is put on a death certificate has changed over recent years.

Has any other virus killed over 5 million people in the last 2 years?
Are we sure that these 5 millions have died BECAUSE of covid and not WITH covid?
My cousin died of heart attack during lockdown.
They recorded his death as Covid despite never having done a test.
My friend died of cancer during lockdown.
He'd been sick for over 2 years and everybody knew he was going to die, including himself.
Guess what they put in his death certificate?
Well done, yes, they put covid.
Again, no test and no autopsy.
So that's 5 million minus 2.
I'm sure there are no other cases similar.
100% sure.

You see it's rather important that the actual cause of death is reported rather than a contributory factor...

Do you think doctors are lying on death certificates?

You can die of, or with, the flu and all other diseases. Did you also moan about that in years gone by? Why single out Covid?

You can die of, or with, the flu and all other diseases. Did you also moan about that in years gone by? Why single out Covid?
I didn't 'moan' then as you simplistically put it because the reporting methods were different...

Why won't you answer, "If a person dies because of terminal cancer but has tested positive for the 'virus' (or any other virus), what do you believe the cause of death should be recorded as?"

First of all it was a question.
This symbol "?" at the end of a sentence means that I'm asking a question, or are you going to dispute this as well?
Do you need evidence of that?
Secondly, you're looking at a microcosm.
Look at the past 20 years average month by month and you'll see that in summer less people die.
Not because of the lockdown you reetard!
The month by month comparisons are to the same month. :rolleyes:

because the reporting methods were different...

In what way?

Why won't you answer, "If a person dies because of terminal cancer but has tested positive for the 'virus' (or any other virus), what do you believe the cause of death should be recorded as?"

I'm not a medical person, died of cancer but having covid?

My friend died of cancer during lockdown.
He'd been sick for over 2 years and everybody knew he was going to die, including himself.
Guess what they put in his death certificate?
Well done, yes, they put covid.

If somebody is in an ICU with covid, you don't need to test. You need to give them oxygen.

I honestly don't understand why your cousin was recorded as covid. That makes no sense. Was that written on the certificate?

Covid can cause a heart attack in a person who has no previous record of heart problems.

Almost all admissions to critical care in hospitals were being tested to Covid to determine the level of isolation needed to protect staff and other patients from infection. Are you aware of why no routine test was made in the case of your cousin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back