Can the Covid Prophets twist these numbers please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/tran...mofinformationfoi/deathsintheukfrom1990to2020

This shows deaths in UK from 1990 to 2020.
Now, instead of immediately looking at total numbers, look at the more important percentage which was much higher from 1990 to 2003.
Remember, as the population grows, number of deaths grows too, hence the important data in percentage.
Now, can a Covid Prophet please twist these numbers so to say that 2020 is the most deadly year since Spanish flu?
Thanks
20211108_113428.jpg

Sponsored Links
Bake off is on, and EVEN that is better than your trolling tosh. Don't believe, don't get jabbed and maybe STFU about it. If I say "Please", will it help?

9.2 million more people than 30 years ago - most of that will be migration. No wonder when I look at the beeb and can't work out what country they're broadcasting from.

Bake off is on, and EVEN that is better than your trolling tosh. Don't believe, don't get jabbed and maybe STFU about it. If I say "Please", will it help?
There we go.
Against hard evidence we hear the same thing over and over "you're too ignorant so I will not talk to you".
Thanks Sir, you proved a very good point.

Sponsored Links
Life expectancy has been increasing, which is a good thing. So death rates fell over the last 20 years. This means more older people alive. Covid then killed them. Next

Looks like we were all dying from the hole in the ozone, until agreements came into force early 2000 and then there were just a few more hangers-on before mortality dropped.

*Source: Conspiracymonthly.com

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/tran...mofinformationfoi/deathsintheukfrom1990to2020

This shows deaths in UK from 1990 to 2020.
Now, instead of immediately looking at total numbers, look at the more important percentage which was much higher from 1990 to 2003.
Remember, as the population grows, number of deaths grows too, hence the important data in percentage.
Now, can a Covid Prophet please twist these numbers so to say that 2020 is the most deadly year since Spanish flu?
ThanksView attachment 250041
We invaded Iraq in 2003 and didn't pull out of Afghanistan until early this year. Clearly those numbers display that the war on terror worked.

2020 does have the most deaths on your table though.

Life expectancy has been increasing, which is a good thing. So death rates fell over the last 20 years. This means more older people alive. Covid then killed them. Next

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2020 does have the most deaths on your table though

I knew you were going to say that.
Only you could follow the carrot hoping to get it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

All well and good but the author failed at the end to explain why...
"the figures show the death rate fell considerably over the past two decades, as life expectancy improved and 2020 saw these improvements reversed."

So I am going to throw it there...

Could it be that there was an increase in deaths in 2020 compared to previous few years because all screening stopped, all diagnostics were suspended, all operations were cancelled, all treatments substituted by "home care" and unless you had covid you wouldn't be allowed in any hospital?

OR...

Simply the graph would go up and down, not necessarily in a linear fashion...

Now, instead of immediately looking at total numbers, look at the more important percentage which was much higher from 1990 to 2003

Why did it change so much from 2003 to 2004….until you can explain that your argument is mute

my guess is methodology was changed

Could it be that there was an increase in deaths in 2020 compared to previous few years because all screening stopped, all diagnostics were suspended, all operations were cancelled, all treatments substituted by "home care" and unless you had covid you wouldn't be allowed in any hospital

If you care about minimising Covid impact on hospital capacity….go and get the vaccine.

Last edited:
life you care about minimising Covid impact on hospital capacity….go and get the vaccine.

That's right, covid hospital admissions 14 times higher than this time last year.

NHS chief ridiculed over claims of ‘14 times as many Covid admissions as last year’ (msn.com)

Health chiefs have come under fire for claims that the NHS has had 14 times as many Covid-19 admissions as it did at this time last year.

Amanda Pritchard, the head of NHS England, told Sky News on Monday: “We have had 14 times the number of people in hospital with Covid-19 than we saw this time last year and we have also had a record number of A&E attendances and indeed a record number of 999 calls.”

Latest published data on Covid-19 hospital admissions in England show that, in fact, the number of people in hospital with Covid-19 is significantly lower than last year.

The statistics for November 2 show 7,510 in hospital with Covid-19 in England, compared with 10,397 the same time last year.

Christopher Snowdon, head of lifestyle economics at the Institute of Economic Affairs, said: “Fourteen times?! How can anyone believe this? It is so wildly, off-the-scale wrong you wonder whether someone misheard her.”

Professor Francois Balloux, director of the University College London Genetics Institute, described Ms Pritchard's claim as “nonsense”.

So I am going to throw it there...

Could it be that there was an increase in deaths in 2020 compared to previous few years because all screening stopped, all diagnostics were suspended, all operations were cancelled, all treatments substituted by "home care" and unless you had covid you wouldn't be allowed in any hospital?
Nope. Because when lockdowns were in place and Covid rates were low, the death rate was below previous years. Your logic is crap.

The higher death rate in the 90s to early 2000s was the massive increase of people born after the first world war, and the increase in deaths now is because of a big increase of people born after WW2 and it will continue for a few more years.
But the fact still remains Covid is killing people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back