Can the Pyronix Euro46 Email Out?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have the Euro46 App Panel and App Notifications are working just fine.

However, I have a "smart home" and previously, I had certain things programmed to switch off once the alarm was set. This was driven by the receipt of an email however.

Can the Euro46 trigger an email on set/unset/alarm?

Sponsored Links
You can get push notifications for alarm,arm and disarm. These need to be selected in notifications in the cloud account.

I don't believe it does do direct email notifications, you could use the programmable outputs so if your smart home system as any sort of input unit that could work. The other way is if you have a CCTV dvr/nvr system with alarm inputs that will more than likely have a email function.

Sponsored Links
Thanks folks.

App Notifications are no good in this instance, I want to utilise the receipt of an email to trigger smart home actions.

Both my Smart Home setup and CCTV setup run on Linux, and have no physical IO. So short of writing some code to read the alarm output I'm a bit stuck.

I previously had my "Night Set" mode turn lights off etc... I'll probably just opt for a big red button next to my bed to do the same.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back