Pyronix Cloud / Home Control +

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help me,

I have installed my Euro46 v10 small hybrid setup myself, and also have Hikvision NVR CCTV at the same property which i installed myself 2 years ago.

So now I am in the process of setting up the Euro46 v10 onto the HomeControl+ app on my android phone, but wanted to check before i chose an option/////

Its asking me to create an account on Pyronix Cloud first:

Do I setup an account as an End User or Installer?

As I hear it's cheaper / year as an installer - in the long-run? (but if i was to choose this option, is it the same controls to set my new Pyronix house alarm and the Hikvision CCTV cameras as an end user?

Sponsored Links
The cloud can be set up directly with pyronix as an end user, or you can shop around for a subscription which may be cheaper .

Either way the first year from install is free, we have deals for up to 5 years subscription but noticed recently we may not be the cheapest especially for one year

Thanks for the info - sure yes the 1st yr if free, but wanted to know going forward on an ongoing yearly basis, if i create an account:

on the create account screen on pyronix cloud - if i click on installer can i make up the company details or do they verify in any way as guessing its cheaper yearly as an installer account rather than an end user account?

Sponsored Links
they have been known to verify some accounts to my knowledge but that is one for Pyronix to answer

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back