Pyronix Pro Control+ not connecting?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

This is my first post but I've read a lot of the posts on the forum and they've been a lot of help to me. Always good advice from experienced folk.

I've just installed a Pyronix Enforcer v10 in my house and for the most part it has gone well. All inputs are programmed: 6 PIRS, 3 Shock/MCs, 1 MC and an arming station. I programmed proximity tags, fobs and users. The panel (after moving my BT Master Socket and modem) now has a decent signal (reading 19 on the panel). However, despite setting up a Pyronix Cloud account and authorising the phone/app online in Pyronix Cloud I am getting a 'connecting failed' message in the app. Pyronic Cloud says the panel is polling properly and it creates a log in the cloud when I log into the app - so it looks like the Pyronix Cloud account and the app are talking to each other properly. The app won't let me view the panel though, so I can't arm it or see any logs in the app.

I have double checked the app password, panel ID etc. Does anyone have experience of this or any advice about how I might resolve it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sponsored Links
YouTube has a video on how to program pro control + to a enforcer
Have you put app word in the control and and this must be the same on your smart device

Hi Jo. Thanks. Yes, I programmed the app password into the panel and have followed the video on the Pyronix website/youtube. Everything works fine up to the point I try to view the system in the app. Passwords all recognised and so forth. I'm a bit baffled and starting to wonder if there are any issues with Pyronix's server.

Sponsored Links
Hi Sparkymarka. Perhaps I should have said 'system ID'. The identifier produced by the panel which I registered to Pyronix Cloud. That make sense?

3 bits of info needed to set this up ....panel ID .....Cloud password ....app password
If it’s polling that’s ok
If your not getting app to work then two issues ...you have put in wrong ID ( why I am asking is they don’t have zeros but Os ) or wrong app password ...

Thanks Sparkymarka. All those details are correct. I have double checked. No zeros or Os involved. As an experiment I just tried to log in using the Master Manager code and it worked!

Assuming I must have set up users with the wrong status so I'll revisit that. Maybe need manager status?

Thanks for the help.

Yep. I had set the users up wrong. The issue was actually that I'd set up users for tags and fobs (which also asked for a code), but not users for a code arm/disarm. Added that, set status to manager and the user code now gets me in. That's it working now! Thanks for your help.

I'll see if I can help somebody else out now I've joined the forum.

Yep. I had set the users up wrong. The issue was actually that I'd set up users for tags and fobs (which also asked for a code), but not users for a code arm/disarm. Added that, set status to manager and the user code now gets me in. That's it working now! Thanks for your help.

I'll see if I can help somebody else out now I've joined the forum.
Hi mate , can you explain ma how to do it , because i think I am in the same wrong way ?

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back