can we change to a combi?

Now that you mention it they do remnd me of Jehovah's witnesses's, you certainly wouldn't answer the door to either of them would you? :mad:

Sponsored Links
While I do not have Jehovah's witnesses round (there is an opt out), I have found them to be always very courteous and polite. It is unjustified to compare them with half wits that post here.

FWIW, I agree with oilman. Every Jehovah's Witness I've met has been true to his/her faith and yet simultaneously respectful of other people's conflicting beliefs.

Sponsored Links
Sorted a boiler prob for an Asian family, as leaving house, lady says " oh let me give you something" blow me over it was a bl##dy Watchtower.
Yours if you want it Free!

gotta luv them suits softus

I always invit the JW in then bore them to death by agreeing with them and discussing the bible

Tee hee

they are always glad to leave, really winds up Mrs CM though as she is a very very strict proddie

:)

corgiman said:
...Mrs CM ... is a very very strict proddie
Blimey! You're more open-minded that I thought. :eek:

I s'pose it pays the bills though?

I WISH

you know the old saying

a mother in the garden
a saint ion the kitchen
a whore in the bedroom

Mrs Cm has them All to cock

LMAO

billybob wrote

Heat pumps work on the priciple that for every 1kW of electricity used to power the heat pump, the heat pump will produce 4kW of heat, the physics are different as the two work in completely different ways

I understand that. :D
As I have already stated I am talking about LATENT HEAT or to use the more modern term " Enthalpy of Transformation".

Yes, but the latent heat in a condensing boiler has been produced by the boiler within its specified capacity, the boiler simply catches this latent heat and extract most of the heat from it, I say most as some still goes out the flue, but this heat is still from the heat that the boiler produced, the fact that a small amount of this heat escapes out of the flue proves that the boiler has to be less than 100% efficient 95%-98%

So this is a load of rubbish in the following link compiled by Viessmann then......... ?.
http://www.viessmann.co.uk/downloads/CondensingTechnology.pdf

Amateurs. :rolleyes:

I agree!!! There some exceptionally stupid people around and what amazes me they actually think they are right when emphatically proven wrong. Of course, this clearly indicates gross stupidity.

While I do not have Jehovah's witnesses round (there is an opt out), I have found them to be always very courteous and polite. It is unjustified to compare them with half wits that post here.

Yeah your right, at least they f*ck off and leave you alone when they're not wanted. :rolleyes: Unlike some.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back