can you advise on these items re new bathroom installation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My elderly mother has recently had a new bathroom installed including a walk in hydroshower, because she was unable to climb into the bath for a shower. Prior to the installion we had a brand new worcester combi boiler fitted in preparation. However now the bathroom is complete the following items are wrong and the plumber is blaming the equipment. 1. The water in the shower is very lukewarm, even though the radiators are hot. 2. The flow of water down the drains from both the shower and the sink is very slow indeed. 3. The extractor from the shower has been left loose in the loft space instead of being connected to the outside wall/roof space. Can anyone advise me on a course of action? :confused:

Sponsored Links
I have done this but as I mentioned he (the plumber) is blaming the equipment and seems prepared to take no further action to resolve these issues. As my mother and I are both totally unfamiliar with this type of work (women!!) I don't know what to do next.

Sponsored Links
Keep on pestering him until you have acheived satisfaction. A conscientious person should ensure that everything is working correctly.

I have found that a 4 a.m phone call works wonders :evil:

Good luck and don't be frightened at pestering him while he is busy at work :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back