Can you attach a Conservatory to an Airey house?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi ,

I am new to this site so if I am asking a question that has already been dealt with sorry!

My Mum and Dad live in an Airey house which they want to attach a conservatory to, but they have been told that it is not possible - is this the case, or are there conservatories design for this type of building?

Sponsored Links
The same reasons that make extending them problematic - How do you tie in new brickwork and what do you do about the flashing ?

Personally the only things that I'd ever "attach" to an Airey house would be a wrecking ball or a bulldozer....... ;)

Sponsored Links
The same reasons that make extending them problematic - How do you tie in new brickwork and what do you do about the flashing ?

Personally the only things that I'd ever "attach" to an Airey house would be a wrecking ball or a bulldozer....... ;)

I'm sure my parents will appreciate this. thank you for your very valuable advice.

Probably you would have been better off not posting your remark, it did not answer my question. But if it gave you an "LOL" I'm very pleased for you.

I did answer your question. I was trying to help you. I've already stated that my comment regarding attachments to Airey houses was not intended to cause offence.

The numerous problems with Airey houses are very well documented and as far as I'm concerned my comment fell well within the bounds of "fair comment".

If you're not happy with that and are absolutely determined to take unwarranted offence and respond with attempted sarcasm that's your problem. I'm not wasting any more of my valuable time on this or on you.

Boys clam down!!!

I need someone to suggest a new dynamic solution to the problem not just say it can't be done - there must be a way to do this.

I can't believe that there isn't some one out there who hasn't seen a potential market place.

I'm not providing any more answers regarding sticking conservatories on Fairey houses and I'm not entering into any further correspondence with "dynamic solution" :rolleyes: Keepoffthebottle.

Oh, so you and Keepoffthefluffybot are the same person are you ? ! - That would explain a lot ! ! . :LOL:

Oh Dear, now you are being insulting!

No "bottle" involved, I was just asking for help, you obviously are unable to provide that help.

Lets leave at that. I will ask an expert in this field rather than discussing it with a "DIY expert".

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back