Can you help please? what shower mixer is this

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya,

Just been reading your other posts and you seem to be so helpful. We've done some digging on line and hope that the description below is correct an useful:

We know its a Deva Shower mixer valve but cannot locate a code/model number. We think its a concealed sequential shower mixer valve.
We do have a picture and guess that it is approx.. 8years old.
It has a chrome backing plate and a white plastic turning handle (with DEVA written in black, a yellow line above the writing, numbers from 1- 9 around the edge and the cold on the left and the hot symbols on the right).
The problem is that it turns on fine, but wont fully turn off. The handle truns right upto the off to make the hot water temp. go back to cold, but not fully turn the water off so the water still comes out of the shower head and its freezing.

Please can you get in touch to advise;
if you know what model this is?
How we can work out what the issue is?
How we can get a part for it?

Hope to hear from you,

thanks very much kelly

Sponsored Links
Hi John,

Thanks for your post :)

We have now removed the cartridge part from the deva mixer and your right it is the part that needs replacing. The only problem is now we dont know the model/no so still no nearer fixing it and now we have a non working leaky shower.
I have attached a picture of it, if anyone out there in diynot.com could let me know what the proper name/model number for the shower is id be really grateful.

Thanks
Kelly

Hi Kellyvella

As burnerman suggests, upload your pics on the showerdoc website. They are very helpful.

Sponsored Links
I know this might sound a silly idea but why not phone deva
on 0800 195 1602 and ask for their spares department.

They may be able to help you from a description, if not they will ask for a photo.

Check with them what type of card they will accept,
(When I dealt with them a couple of years back they would not
accept either credit or debit cards I cannot remember which)
they will only send to card holder address,

apart from these minor hiccups there service was helpful and quick.

David.

Hi, I have a deva shower, not sure what model but there is a pressure issue. The cold pressure is fine however as the temperature is turned warmer the pressure goes down to next to nothing. Boiler fine and bathroom taps fine anyone know what the issue is or how to remove the cartridge? I have got this far:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 130

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back