Can you post without innuendo?

M

Mickymoody

I lost a ring - searched for, and lost...at my computer table..

I then lost another ring at my computer table, but found a few days later, near the door. How it got there nobody knows. Miles away from where it was lost...so 'generic' post, where's Wally? AND NO MY NAME IS NOT GOLLUM!

If you are typing at a desk, playing with a ring on your finger, the ring flies off, where does the ring end up? I found my gold diamand ring after 3 days, but my onyx ring has failed to turn up, thus far.....had the furniture out, checked everything...still no sign of the silver oxyx ring....argh! How can a ring become so far away from where it was lost? And how do I recover my Onyx ring?

Sponsored Links
If you've got any little cracks in the floor, it'll be down there. You might find your marbles down there as well come to think of it.

That's why I love working in old properties, all the boards have gaps and these gaps just attract money and rings and the like, :D :D

I don't even wear my Wedding Ring. Nothing to do with trying to look single etc, I just don't like rings. Only got one because the wife wanted to do the 'swapping rings' thing at the wedding, I've never worn it since. It's in a box somewhere.

As for a bloke wearing multiple rings, that's just wrong.

Sponsored Links
I agree with that and never wear jewelry myself. Have you ever seen those darts players on telly? Dripping with gold rings and chains all over the place. It looks so ostentatious and ....just cr*p.

I don't even wear my Wedding Ring. Nothing to do with trying to look single etc, I just don't like rings. Only got one because the wife wanted to do the 'swapping rings' thing at the wedding, I've never worn it since. It's in a box somewhere.

As for a bloke wearing multiple rings, that's just wrong.

Totally agree.

Only wore my wedding ring for one day.

Blokes and jewelery. No, I don't think it works either.

Don't get me started on P.N.P.'s either!

My mate never wears his wedding ring now , not since jumping up to unhook the goal nets and leaving his ring finger and ring up there too . ouch

I nearly lost a finger once and when the wife heard she phoned me up with concern in her voice .
She asked is it your whole finger . I said no your ok its the one next to it :LOL: .

I lost a ring - ! How can a ring become so far away from where it was lost? And how do I recover my Onyx ring?
Try a Onyx dowsing thingy ( made of onyx) seen they are for sale (googled it) No , it`s not a wind up ;) And if it doesn`t work you could sell it on - they appear to be a couple of quid only.

I lost a ring - ! How can a ring become so far away from where it was lost? And how do I recover my Onyx ring?
Try a Onyx dowsing thingy ( made of onyx) seen they are for sale (googled it) No , it`s not a wind up ;) And if it doesn`t work you could sell it on - they appear to be a couple of quid only.

I've no idea about that! I bought my Onyx ring from my first ever paycheck, (about £10), kind of the Queens schilling??? But many years later, the band snapped, so my girlfriend bought me a replacement, that is currently lost. The Gold ring, inset with a diamond, deformed when I started driving, and is squarish on my finger, lost at my desk, found across the room(?), was a 21st birthday present from my parents, and had never left my finger since I was 21, and I'm now 39, so for sentimental reasons, I'm glad it's found, but would love to find the replacement ring, as repairing the origional would cost more than it cost? And it means something to my girlfriend?

As suggested, old house, big gaps in floorboards. My Girlfriend lost a ring from her Grandma, and she has a much older family than me, but no floorboards where she lost hers...Methinks the Borrowers have been at play.

As an aside, I collect watches, clocks etc, none of them ever work, and I don't carry a watch. But I bought a cheapo Swatch once, and the winder button snapped off it, so I took it back to where I bought it, and they were in awe...This is Sooooo rare...we can't touch it...it was £60.? So they sent it off to Switzerland, got it back in a presentation box, fixed for free, years out of warranty? But it's broke again. I dunno if I prefer a pocket watch, or a wristwatch.

Lost my St. Christopher medal of my neck chain, the chain bugged me, so ripped it off. Got a new St. Christopher medal, with antique chain for my birthday, it's like a choke chain for a dog, is my girlfriend telling me something? lol.

Moody......

URGENT.

There seems to be an obvious problem with the experimental brain surgery performed.

Please get yourself back to the secret laboratory as soon as possible.

This is not a drill..... I repeat..... this is not a drill. :LOL: :LOL:

Moody......

URGENT.

There seems to be an obvious problem with the experimental brain surgery performed.

Please get yourself back to the secret laboratory as soon as possible.

This is not a drill..... I repeat..... this is not a drill. :LOL: :LOL:

Are you mentally deformed? or just talk random, and are care in the community? I worry for you. Just want you to get the right help?

WTF are you talking about? Ask your Family for help, as you need to be included in an institute? You do really need to get help, seriously. WTF is he posting?

I lost a ring - searched for, and lost...at my computer table..

I then lost another ring at my computer table, but found a few days later, near the door. How it got there nobody knows. Miles away from where it was lost...so 'generic' post, where's Wally? AND NO MY NAME IS NOT GOLLUM!

If you are typing at a desk, playing with a ring on your finger, the ring flies off, where does the ring end up? I found my gold diamand ring after 3 days, but my onyx ring has failed to turn up, thus far.....had the furniture out, checked everything...still no sign of the silver oxyx ring....argh! How can a ring become so far away from where it was lost? And how do I recover my Onyx ring?

Try looking in your turn-ups

Sponsored Links
Back