Can you really vote for little rich boy?

Sponsored Links
tell me you can still vote for rich Boy.

Yes, i can. I don't like inheritance tax at all, I don't agree that 50% tax is a good thing and ACTUALLY with the child trust funds, he said he would cut it so the richest people WOULDN'T get it...only people that need it.

You read some weird crap ya know that ...lucky you're not a muslim as you'd be off planning jihad because you had watched some tapes in a desert camp.

And have you read all the comments ripping this bullshit to shreds?? :LOL: :LOL: They see it for what it is, even if you don't.

He hasn't got a clue about ordinary people like you or me.

This statement implies that you think some politician/s care about ordinary people. Wake up, none of them care about you me or anybody else.

Quote "He is not on your side; he is on the side of a tiny clique who have every luxury in life and now bray for even more."

So he just another self serving piece of parliamentary scum - what a surprise?

Sponsored Links
Unlike the cambridge educated salt of the earth Nick Clegg and the University of Edinburgh that Gordon went to??

Yeah, they are about as ordinary as each other aren't they. I don't see how people could ever use a high calibre education as a 'con' rather than the huge 'pro' it should be.

. Read it and tell me you can still vote for rich Boy.

Don't then - its your right.

You don't need to justify it by with atrocious articles like that

Look back in history and you will struggle to find any countries run by the "underpriveliged" so nothing knew about his background

The comment about state schools is pretty shocking (if true or taken in context) but not unsurprising sadly considering his and many other MP's of all parties, backgrounds

Lets face it whoever gets in has got a horrendous job of trying to clear up the past 13 years (and arguably slightly longer) mess

I have to agree with comments made above, non of them know what it is to live "an ordinary lifestyle"
Most are silver spooned from birth and have never got their hands dirty, other than sleaze that is!
I think the revelations over the last couple of years, have shown what their morale true worth is!

""I'm damned if I can. He hasn't got a clue about ordinary people like you or me.""

When I read that statement, I must admit, I thought you were on about Gordy Brown and his bunch of lying, cheating, "private school educated"
working class hero's ;) ;)

I'm damned if I can. He hasn't got a clue about ordinary people like you or me.
Joe you are big enough and ugly enough to be able to listen what Cameron,Brown,Clegg and the rest have to say and then go in to the polling booth on May 6th and cast your vote without reading about what any two bit commentator has to offer considering he has to justify his salary by writing these articles.
I notice the article in question is from the Independent so presumably a article will be written decrying Browns supposed working class background, in the fairness of a balanced debate.

What do the following Nulabia people have in common?

* Ed Balls (Morley and Outwood)
* Hugh Bayley (City of York)
* Hilary Benn (Leeds Central)
* Bob Blizzard (Waveney)
* Chris Bryant (Rhondda)
* Stephen Byers (North Tyneside)
* Charles Clarke (Norwich South)
* Ann Clwyd (Cynon Valley)
* Jim Cousins (Newcastle-upon-Tyne Central)
* Alistair Darling (Edinburgh South West)
* Quentin Davies (Grantham and Stamford)
* Louise Ellman (Liverpool Riverside)
* Natascha Engel (North East Derbyshire)
* Mark Fisher (Stoke-on-Trent Central)
* Barry Gardiner (Brent North)
* Linda Gilroy (Plymouth Sutton)
* Paul Goggins (Wythenshawe and Sale East)
* Peter Hain (Neath)
* Patrick Hall (Bedford and Kempston)
* Fabian Hamilton (Leeds North East)
* Harriet Harman (Camberwell and Peckham)
* John Healey (Wentworth)
* Margaret Hodge (Barking)
* Geoff Hoon (Ashfield)
* Lindsay Hoyle (Chorley)
* Tessa Jowell (Dulwich and West Norwood)
* Sally Keeble (Northampton North)
* Ruth Kelly (Bolton West)
* Jim Knight (South Dorset)
* Ivan Lewis (South Bury)
* Martin Linton (Battersea)
* Ian Lucas (Wrexham)
* Denis MacShane (Rotherham)
* Fiona Mactaggart (Slough)
* Judy Mallaber (Amber Valley)
* John Mann (Bassetlaw)
* Rob Marris (Wolverhampton South West)
* Gordon Marsden (Blackpool South)
* Bob Marshall-Andrews (Medway)
* Michael Meacher (Oldham West and Royton)
* Chris Mole (Ipswich)
* Julie Morgan (Cardiff North)
* Doug Naysmith (Bristol North West)
* Nick Palmer (Broxtowe)
* Gordon Prentice (Pendle)
* James Purnell (Stalybridge and Hyde)
* Nick Raynsford (Greenwich and Woolwich)
* Geoffrey Robinson (Coventry North West)
* Andrew Slaughter (Ealing, Acton and Shepherd's Bush)
* John Spellar (Warley)
* Phyllis Starkey (Milton Keynes South West)
* Howard Stoate (Dartford)
* Gavin Strang (Edinburgh East)
* Mark Todd (South Derbyshire)
* Kitty Ussher (Burnley)
* Keith Vaz (Leicester East)
* Malcolm Wicks (Croydon North)
* Michael Wills (Swindon North)
* Rosie Winterton (Doncaster Central)
* Shaun Woodward (St Helens South)

ALL public-school educated.
Keep that quiet, don't they?

Does there background really matter ??? some of the worst people in my opinion are the working class person who made it big .

If you look back into the recent past , at a number of the anti establishment rock star's in there day , they are now part of the establishment , the big country house , the o b e , the knighthood ect ect !

If Rich Boy gets voted in he will be less than useless. He will have such a tiny majority that he'll be even less efficient than John Major. You need a massive majority to change things like Thatcher and Blair. Every time he goes to introduce a new bill in parliament it'll be blocked by Labour and the Lib Dems. He'll be so weak he'll be a lame duck. Let's hope that Labour and the Lib Dems form a coalition and actually have a working majority where they can actually pass a few bills.

Let's hope that Labour and the Lib Dems form a coalition and actually have a working majority where they can actually pass a few bills.
Pass the bills to you and me? about time they paid their own way :LOL:

Italy have been governed by coalition's for year's , say mo more .
Coalition's are were small party's obtain influence ,that they other wise would not get. Deal's are done over beer & sandwiche's , or champagne & caviar , if you really want to make your vote count than vote for an extreme party , does not matter wether they win the seat , but if enough do it , noticre will be taken , real change is rarely achieved through the ballot box !!!

Sponsored Links
Back