Cancell their UK passports

Sponsored Links
Scary!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28143749[/QUOTE]

Well, there we have it. Quote:

He will only return to the UK to "raise the black flag of Islam over Downing Street and Buckingham Palace".

That sound a pretty clear intention to me. I wonder whether our politicians will realise that too.

No, of course not. Silly me. They'll all be welcomed back whenever they decide to return and will probably be paid back-dated handouts for the period they were away.

Sponsored Links
There is only one way to put a stop to the black flag if islam (funny how it's the same colour as the Jolly Roger isn't it?) is to vote the British National Party into power with a clear majority. They will tell Brussels to go to hell, and then start the cleanup of our once-proud country and its thousand-year democracy.

There is only one way to put a stop to the black flag if islam (funny how it's the same colour as the Jolly Roger isn't it?) is to vote the British National Party into power with a clear majority. They will tell Brussels to go to hell, and then start the cleanup of our once-proud country and its thousand-year democracy.

I agree with your sentiments, but I feel that voting for UKIP might be more productive.

Back