Cannot send emails

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello i am using a company laptop and am working from home, i can receive emails but cannot send or forward any emails , i am using a O2 data card not cable connected. I was told to delete my emails as many as possible . I have 75% free space on the hard drive. The IT person is off sick !!

Sponsored Links
Possibly your SMTP details are not correct. Do you get an error message? If so, post it. I would also try the O2 site for more information.

Do you connect the laptop to your employers network?

Yes its connected wirelessly to the company network - i'll send the message when i get back to the laptop

Sponsored Links
I would like to print them off but my lap top says administrator rights and asks for a password when i connect my home printer to the works laptop. I was trying to archive my emails to free up my inbox but i cannot ??

You are not in the local admin group for your PC. Sounds like your company have locked it down. Have a word with your admins.

Rather than delete emails that may be of need, simply create a new folder in your email program and move them there by selecting & dragging them all.

Thanks eveybody for taking time to help with my problem..i have just created a new folder outside of my email and now i can send emails from my in box , thanks again..

Sponsored Links
Back