Can't bring Hikvision Dome camera online

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Hikvison NVR system with 4 dome cameras that are PoE. One of these is playing silly-buggers. Excuse the technical term!
After some hacking, I can now see the video from this camera when viewing cameras via the website but it does not appear on my mobile app.

When viewing the "Status" of this in "Camera Management", it states: "Offline (Network Abnormal)". If I try to use the "Activate" or "Modify" options, I get a "Parameter Error" message pop up in the bottom right f the screen. I get the same message if I try to rename the camera.

I have done a hard reset n the camera and tried it on different NVR ports.

I'd appreciate any suggestions you may have.

Sponsored Links
Log out mobile app and log back in.

Then if it's not displayed check camera is showing in list of cameras if yes make sure is selected then start live view

How is the device connected to the NVR, the above assumes you are accessing all cameras via NVR when viewing via the website

Sponsored Links
You're a genius @secureiam!
It now displays on the mobile app. I now need to transfer it back to the original port and location.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back