cant find extra part arm settings

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi have an elite 24 panel and i tried to set up an extra part arm setting but in the keypad settings it only shows the part arm 1 & 3 no no.2 part arm. so i changed the text to night for 1, 2 for 2 and 3 for 3 and updated the panel, the app reports these as correct but trying to set up 2 back in the keypad and it doesn't show part arm 2. wintex shows part arm 1,2 and 3 ticked for my zones that i want to omit for example 2021-04-13 (2).png, any help ?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi I followed this from the manual 14FF115A-EB27-4BDE-AC37-C863DBCA9E81.png but when I access the keypad a few minutes later and it comes up with do you want to alter part arms I press yes then part arm 1 comes up I then press the part set button and it jumps to part set 3 which isn’t even set up. I also checked wintex and the zones are ticked for part set 2 and in the text it’s named as 2
Thanks

Last edited:
Ok ....go to keypad enter code press part , now scroll up / down with the ^key it should scroll the parts , then press yes to arm...
If you have quick enabled on the keypad you can just press part then scroll to which ever part you need and press yes

Sponsored Links
Ok ....go to keypad enter code press part , now scroll up / down with the ^key it should scroll the parts , then press yes to arm...
If you have quick enabled on the keypad you can just press part then scroll to which ever part you need and press yes
Yes that all works as expected and also works in the app but I’m confused about the above part. If I go into the keypad and go through it I come to a part do you want to alter part arms” if I press part set button it jumps from part set1 to part set 3

Omit = Part Set 1
Chime = Part Set 2
Part = Part Set 3

Press No/ X to toggle Zone On (working in part set) Zone Off (omitted in part set)

Type in Zone Number if you know which one you want to change.

Press Area to toggle between zone number and Zone text for that Zone

Omit = Part Set 1
Chime = Part Set 2
Part = Part Set 3

Press No/ X to toggle Zone On (working in part set) Zone Off (omitted in part set)

Thanks will try that today and report back

you can scroll through the zones also I believe, have to say I tend to use Wintex or Keypad in engineers mode and editing zone setup attributes 1. Turn on or off options 345 (parts1,2,3).

Omit = Part Set 1
Chime = Part Set 2
Part = Part Set 3

Hello stupid here, many thanks @secureiam for setting me straight, so it appears i had everything set up okay from the start and for anyone else stupi like myself i went into alter part arms and part arm 1 automatically comes up first so i pressed the part button which i though would cycle through the options but as was shown it takes you direct to part 3, so all i had to do was press chime and up pops the part arm 2 page, feeling stupid now but thanks to everyone for trying to help me

manuals in our industry are not the easiest to follow at the best of times, so your certainly not stupid.

most of the engineers on here like myself would probably use wintex, or nip into zone setup for 1 zone to change to omit that part set.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back