can't have your cake and eat it?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
the other day i went to a cake shop and bought a cake,then i went home and ate it.the other day i saw a person on a bike cycling down the road,the thing was he was not on the cycle path that had just been made for cyclists such as him which cost the tax payer money,when i pointed this out to him he started to say very nasty F words at me and made me upset but then he was run over by a lorry which we both found hilarious and we could'nt stop laughing,just goes to show that funny things happen when you least expect them.the other day i was on my roof replacing tiles and trying to balance on one leg with no safety equipment in a gale force wind,my wife shouted "if you're not careful you'll kill yourself".got the job done and went inside for a cuppa,just then there was a loud crash and a plane had crashed into the kitchen and i was pinned to the floor under hundreds of bricks and woke up in hospital having had all my limbs amputated but when i told the wife that i had'nt killed myself we both laughed,just goes to show you that funny things happen all the time.
btw.i've learned to type with my tongue.

Sponsored Links
crazy_man_straight_jacket_md_clr.gif

Barking!

Sponsored Links
WoodYouLike said:
Must the after effect of his cake?
Oh yeah - I used to make little cakes like that.

Never used to eat them for breakfast though....

ohmygodwhathaveyoudone said:
the other day i went to a cake shop.
btw.i've learned to type with my tongue.
Does that make you a kinda linguist :eek:

You lot are outrageous. A fellow looses all his limbs and, despite his injuries, takes the time and effort, to entertain us all with his ironic observations, and you lot pillory him. Just because he's been drinking. :cry:

OMG Sorry to hear of your demise. Did the plane knock those roof tiles back off. You won't be hanging on with one hand when you put them back this time will you. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back