Can't Stand Them

Sponsored Links
my list is so long i cant be arsed to post it.

michael Bolton...tack!

Anything by Abba

The west end musicals

Meat loaf

Any dance, trance, garage, hip op etc

Genesis

Marillion

Tina Turner

Bryan Adams

Elton John

Celine Dion

The wurzels...or any other 'funny' song

Sponsored Links
Stevie Wonder and Gene Pitney can go on the list too.
Gene Pitney has a voice that makes me cringe! :rolleyes:

I heard that when he died in Wales there was a shortage of wood and was going to take a week to make his casket of Oak...................

though only 24 hours from Balsa.

You gotta hand it to him though...theres not many singers that have their own rhyming slang name after them..... :evil:

Reckon it would be interesting to post your age with your list. There may be some relation between the two, do you not think?

As for me, i can't really think of any right now, not that i totally hate anyway.

edit: PETE DOCHERTY.....my god that talentless waste of space doesn't deserver any kind of break.....apart from one in his neck!!

Reckon it would be interesting to post your age with your list. There may be some relation between the two, do you not think?

As for me, i can't really think of any right now, not that i totally hate anyway.

edit: PETE DOCHERTY.....my god that talentless waste of space doesn't deserver any kind of break.....apart from one in his neck!!

48...so i grew up with most of the pony I included in mine...I spose by now I should be listening to country and enjoying wallace arnold trips to stratford on avon and buying tickets for Michael Balls next gig

But no......

I like many of todays bands, Oasis, Stereophonics, Green day, Tim Armstrong etc...alongside bands from the 80's and 90's indie scene back to rock bands from the seventies...Lizzy Quo AC/DC ETC...

Then again I like Percy faith, Ray Conniff too

I think there are too many music snobs out there...young and old

Sponsored Links
Back