Capicator on riello burner

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
good evening ... Is a capicator on a Riello motor possible to work intermittent ........ Is a capicator , when not working , possible to work for say 3 times a day and then lock out burner ... I then press red button 5 to 10 times and it then may work for a week .. Then same again ... Thanks in advance for you're help

Sponsored Links
Hi ...thanks for your reply .. I haven't asked Riello, ... But I had a problem with a burner that was locking out intermittent and when I pressed red button sometimes it would run no problem and sometimes it would hum like the motor was stuck ..... I have replaced the capicator 3 weeks ago and have had no problem since .... Now I am starting to think I had a possible bad connection .... Or are there any other explanations ... I didn't remove burner and didn't remove pump .... Just whacked on the capicator in position ... Problem seems solved!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back